8 Day Festive Feel Good Charity Challenge
6th Dec - 22nd December 2020
I've adapted our popular 8 day challenge from the Spring to give support during lockdown (or wherever you are in the World) and flowing into the Festive time,
8 Days of daily tips & mini challenges to help you feel well in mind, body & soul
- 8 days of professional support & tools to boost your energy
- 4 simple workouts focusing on Hiit, Core, Strength & Stretch
- 4 simple brain tools to help reduce anxiety, help with sleep & cope in chaos
- 3 simple recipes, hydration tips & supplements we like
- 2 live videos in a support group just for the challenge
- 1 big circle of support, friendship and care
This will be followed by a mini weekly focus & support on 6th, 13th and ending on 22nd Dec
The feel good challenge will be run in a private facebook support group & on email only. Kim will be coaching you directly as a group, but for 1;1 support this will be additional (a special one off price is offered, and the call must be taken by 22nd Dec with diaries permitting). You don't need to be part of the FB group to receive the information and it can be done at any time.
- Any questions or financial limits please let us know.
- A donation from every full sign up will be give to Crisis at Christmas Charities
Date: 6th Dec - 22nd December
Cost: £8 with a donation to the Crisis at Christmas charity
£4 with no donation
£86 including 1 x 30mins call with Kim
If you would like to pay by bank transfer direct into our account, saving the PayPal charges so more for charity and our little business please email firstname.lastname@example.org
On signing up you will receive an email on 4th Dec with all the sign up details and links. If you are not a 'friend' with Kim please request so she can add you to the private group on 21st November.
If you would like to find out more about our Make 2021 Mentoring - The Brave Year, just send an email for the information.
2021 January courses coming soon including New Year's Nidra Magic, 21 Day Commitment Challenge, Make 2021 Brilliant Online Workshop - to be first to know, pop us a reply